I’ve been all about self care for the past week. In the past year, or so, I have lost sight of some things I love about myself.
It’s been a long time since I made sure I do the things that make me feel sexy. So? Not for anyone else but me, today I gave myself a self-‘pedi’care. (my new word for painting your toes at home because you love yourself and can’t afford a salon).
Other things I did today or I am thinking about?
- Woke up way too early for my own good. 3am. That usually means day drinking for me. Just being honest, it’s my diary. And then random naps.
- I started a blog. Yep! Been meaning to do that for a while so that’s cool.
- I had really productive conversations with my ex. Via email, of course. And when I was tired or not feeling like I could be kind I ended the conversation. Still not seeing him but we both need to say some stuff and today that was productive. Today.
- Checked the garden. It’s still growing but I may need to re-seed some things due to finding the gate left open today. Which is fine. It’s only April.
- My parents are coming to visit me in the next four weeks. I am having panic about it. Ha ha, better yet I am getting a pre-emptive visit from the wife of the pastor of the church I grew up in. So while I am going through a break up? I’m being spiritually invaded.
- New moon is coming and I want to do a healing ceremony for the first time. I have what I need and so much spiritual support so I feel like two days from now will be a New Moon break through for me.
Lots to think about today. Gonna go eat, think, nap and then have dinner with a friend.